Dear customer please be advised that the warranty policies are as followed:
|Speed Queen||3 years|
|Dirt Devil / Hoover||6 months|
|Hamilton Beach||6 months|
|Proctor Silex||6 months|
|Samsung TV||2 years|
- The limited warranty covers manufacturers’ defects for a specific period after the date of purchase.
Warranty Coverage Does Not Apply To The Following:
- Replacement parts or repair labour if the appliance is used in a manner that is inconsistent to publish user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, mis use, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or use of product not approved by the manufacturer.
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, or other damage to the finish of your appliance, unless such damage results from defects any materials or work Manship and is reported to DOMINION APPLIANCES within three (3) working from the date of purchase.
- Appliance or electronic light bulbs, air filters or water filters and other consumable are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Any food or medicine lost due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
- The removal and re installation of the appliance if it is installed in an in accessible location or is not installed in accordance with the manufacturers published installation instructions.
- Replacement parts or repair labour on appliances with original model or serial number that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined.
- Discoloration, rust, or oxidation of surfaces is not covered under warranty. Complains within two (2) months of purchase can be inspected by a technician and treated accordingly.
- The body of the appliance once the customer resides in an area susceptible to sea blast.
Conditions That Void Warranty:
- If the product is serviced by any technician other than those delegated by DOMINION APPLIANCES.
- If the product is connected to a faulty power supply, high and/or low voltage.
- If the product is installed improperly, shows signs of tampering or interference with the unit and/or physical damage.
- If the product is being used for purposes other than those for which it was specifically designed for.
- If abrasive cleaners are being used to clean the product.
- If the product is stored in location that exposes it to the elements.
- If the product is showing signs or traces of pest infestation such as rodent, ants, cockroach, termites etc.
N.B: The cost of service repairs under these circumstances shall be borne by the customer.